BetterSell Solutions is a sales and marketing consulting company dedicated to helping companies achieve sales excellence. Whether the issue is sales force training, go-to-market strategies, channel strategy, product positioning or ensuring the right people are in place, we can help. As a Miller Heiman authorized sales consultant we can offer you the industry standard in sales training as well as a suite of consulting services to help you increase the productivity of every sales rep, increase your return on investment on your CRM system, or streamline your sales process. But, don’t think of us as a sales training firm, think of us as a sales transformation firm. If there are fundamental flaws in the way you sell today… some of them are listed below, then we should talk.
- We can’t get accurate forecasts
- My sales reps aren’t calling at the right level
- Tough times are showing me who can sell and who can’t
- We need better penetration in our largest accounts
- Our “no decision” rate is increasing and our sales cycles are getting longer
- Because we can’t grow the top line we’re being forced to manage to the bottom line and it’s killing us
- We’ve never got the return from our CRM investment we should have
- Changing the behaviors of my sales organization is too slow
- I’m being forced to reorganize to reduce costs yet still expected to grow revenue
- My reps don’t really know how to talk to their customers
Over the course of working with a number of companies we have found that most of these problems are caused by the following:
- Inadequate attention to the sales process and standardizing its use within your organization. This includes whether you don’t properly identify opportunities, don’t manage and close enough opportunities in your pipeline, or leave money on the table when you negotiate.
- Inadequate attention to what it is your selling, what your value proposition is, to whom you are targeting, and not defining either your ideal customer profile, or identifying a compelling reason to buy.
- Failure to get the right people. People drive the success or failure of the company, yet, too many companies look for people with the right skills and experience at the expense of finding out just what makes a great candidate.